Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ThRu' ThE LeNs....

Cameras......im a klutz when it comes to cameras.........I guess the simpler they are the better for me. Yet, cameras are supposed to be 'idiot proof' these days...nice label don't you think? THere are 2 schools of thought....should the camera be made for the consumer or should the camera challenge the ability of the consumer? It's a tough question, but it has to be a balanced perspective. If I can utilize my camera and all its functions, I become a genius and a master of my apparatus. If I choose to not want to learn, and keep saying to myself, "You can't take good pictures", then I would never fully know the value of my apparatus. It's not a camera......its a tool. We are the users of this tool....we need to be responsible and knowledgable in using it.....So next time you see a camera, ask yourself....taking pictures or making masterpieces?
SELAH

No comments: