Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I AM A MiRACLe

I'm a miracle......sometimes I ask myself 'Why?' Why did God make me a miracle?
Answer: Because HE CHOSE to.........

I came out with a cry
Shrivelled
Wet
Naked
Vunerable
I felt fingers curled around me
I felt warmth in those fingers
It was a warmth transferred from the heart
It coursed through my body
I didn't feel shrivelled anymore
I felt full of hope
I was wet
but wet in the river of my mother's tears of joy
Naked i was
but I felt protected in my mother's bosom
Vunerable because I couldn't defend myself
Yet I knew my mother would give her life for mine
Her fingerprints are all over me
and so are Yours
You protect me
You cover me
You hide me
You made me
Thank You
Ian Poulier 2006

SELAH

2 comments:

ADTC said...

Wow I liked ur poems on the mom and the miracle... And yes, I agree with you about space. But sometimes I feel like I have too much space... though there are times when I felt like I have no space at all. And also it looks like I got the bad habit of invading other people's spaces without permission. For example, the second or third time I talk to somebody, I talk to them like I'd known them for 10 years or so... and that creates a bad impression about me... can you help me with it?

ian poulier said...

Hey hi there
Well space is kinda of sacred. It is an invited place....so remember that when you're thinking of your own and others. Don't assume, be a listener....let people share their space with you...do not demand a little time in it. Hope this helps and drop in anytime!