Thursday, February 05, 2009

operation optimism

I just went for an operation....in all my life, I've never been professionally cut open by a surgeon...i guess there is always a first! That was 2 weeks ago; and it was certainly an unforgettable experience, for good things. I mean, a hundred and one things could have gone wrong as they cut through to do corrective surgery...but I was looking forward to recovery and coming out alive. We can focus on all the possible permutations when it comes to problems, but i choose to be more optimistically inclined..i look at all the positive outcomes and begin to visualise them in my mind. I got through this operation because i
  1. chose to stay optimistic and focus on the inherrent good
  2. had a suportive family and network of friends who i knew i could count on
  3. had a belief system, knowing that God was taking care of me throughout it all
  4. had competent doctors who knew what they were doing

SELAH

1 comment:

yp said...

Recover well!

Blessings...