Thursday, July 02, 2009

MJ

Signature moves; a lifestyle documented by the paparazzi; a need for companionship and acceptance;a need for normalcy-that was the life of MJ, the King of Pop. The press is going to enjoy what happens now....I wonder if Martin Bashir will revisit Neverneverland...but he might not be allowed in....I remember MJ as a talented Afro-American teen, in his album "Off the Wall"...I heard Billy Jean and I knew we had a winner on our hands...then I heard Man in the Mirror....that song would be the song of today's generation...a generation looking for their true self but clouded in this fog of materialism and consumerism...it was a song that asked the question...Who is the real me? A song every counselor ought to put into his iPOD.
Who was the real MJ? A frightened little boy, put on the stage at an early age by his father and with his brothers made history...but MJ had a dream...he pursued it with reckless abandon...he developed his own style, his own moves...he became an icon.
MJ we will miss ur individuality....your uniqueness....YOU

No comments: