Wednesday, June 08, 2005

CONNECTING

How well do we connect? Sometimes connecting isn't so much an issue of 'how' but an issue of 'why'. There could be many reasons why we do connect; for me connection is all about relating and developing those relationships. I can never do something on my own- I need input, I need ideas, I need people. I don't connect to make myself look good, but to make every one look better. I connect to pass knowledge, to share skills, to develop bonds. How do I connect will invariably stem from a reason. Developing people skills is so important for this to take place.
Yet there are moments when i need to disconnect, to rest, to pause, to recharge. I need to keep the balance of connecting and disconnecting in constant perspective. It is what spurs me on, it drives my goals, it infuses my quest.
SELAH

No comments: