Wednesday, June 22, 2005

DEJA VU

Have you ever experienced that, "I think I've done that" or "I've been here before" experience? It can be a just an awkward second where you feel your mind is playing tricks with you. On the 20th of June, my birthday, I was at the hospital accompanying my mum for her check up. What was uncanny was that it was the same hospital where I was born 40 years ago to the day.

As I saw the many new borns being carried around by their radiant mums and proud dads, I had a deja vu experience; I was one of those babies! I was a bundle of joy to proud parents. I gave them joy, I gave them hope. I asked myself- am I still a person (no longer a bundle!) who brings joy to those around, and still possess hope to a share with those around? I hope so.....and for you too!
SELAH

1 comment:

Asuka said...

ooh! happy belated b'dae Ian! doing well i suppose? =) found ur link at handy kor's blog so i thought i should just drop by! =) takey carez
*-shin-*